Thursday, October 4, 2007

Birthday and Update




I know it has been a while since my last update. Last Saturday we finally received the last document we needed in order to be DTC (Dossier to China). YEAH!!!! Our documents are now being certified and authenticated and we are hoping they will be on their way to China very soon. The current wait is about 4 months from DTC to travel. I am sure the next few months will pass quickly with the holiday's approaching and as I work on turning Tiana's room into a room for 2. We have an extra bedroom upstairs but I like to keep my babies close, so they will be sharing a room for the next couple of years.


Today was a very special day. It was Tiana's 4th birthday. I took her to have birthday photo's taken and then she had cake and ice cream with her cousins. Tiana LOVES a birthday celebration and she was extra excited that it was for her. For the past couple of months she makes me sing the birthday song where she will insert the name of the person of her choice, then she will pretend to blow out the candle for them. It is toooo cute! She had a good time blowing out her own candle today. We love our sweet little girl more than words can express. It is so wonderful to once again have the laughter of a little one permeating through our home. We thank God everyday for the blessing he has bestowed upon us as her parents. And we look forward to adding Connor to our family very soon.


Hope you enjoyed today's photos.

1 comment:

Ohilda said...

Happy birthday beautiful girl!!! Tiana, you are such a big girl...wow! 4 years old!

Tammy, I am giddy with excitement that you are just a few months away from holding Connor.

Hugs!