Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I am back

Handsome son on his 19 Bday

so sweet
Ahhhh! What's in this one
Hurry up mom!!!!!!!

I found one
I see one over there!!


Helping little brother



Lookin' cool :)




Whew what a whirlwind the last month has been. We have been to China and back, literally lol!!
Christopher had big #19 birthday and Easter has come and gone.

Thanks so much for sticking around and I promise to TRY and post more often. Life with 2 teens and 2 toddlers (hey that sounds like a TLC program) is VERY BUSY.

Connor is settling in nicely with only a few bumps in the road, Tiana is settling in with being a big sister with a few bigger bumps. ;) Christopher and Tiffany are going about their teenage years with their own bumps in the road. However we are all here and in good health. :)

Hope you enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Ohilda said...

Yaaayyy!!! So glad you're back to blogging. It's so much easier for me to pop in here and get that fix on your sweeties. Connor and Tiana are BOTH just absolutely adorable. Oh my gosh, how could you stand it?

And a happy belated birthday to Chris. Aaahh...I remember when my big boys turned 19. ::sniff:: Before you know, you'll have grandbabies running around with Tiana and Connor.

Hugs to ya!!

O.

Karen said...

Enjoyed following your travel journal to get Connor! Glad everyone is settling in well.
Tiana's dress is gorgeous! Looks like they had a fun Easter.