Saturday, July 12, 2008

Update

They are coming
and going...........

Tiana looking at an airplane she thinks every plane is going to China :)
Full of Mischief
Tiana gathering grass

Somedays I feel like Tiffany looks. ;)
Playing ball
Having fun


Getting ready to go swimming at Uncle Josh and Ge Ge house
Christopher and Tiff on the jet Ski
Tiff in the pool



piggyback X's 2
Tiana and the new puppy
Sweet 16




Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Life is busy, busy. Since my last post Tiffany has turned sweet 16, got a puppy, and will soon be getting a car. Chris had his 47th birthday, Christopher has moved to the beach aka Tiki Paradise with my brother. My niece and her baby have moved in and Tiana and Connor are keeping me on my toes. Whew!!! I need a vacation. :)Here are some pics from the last month. Hope you enjoy!!

3 comments:

jodyfoznot said...

Thanks for the update! Wow, you are having quite the busy summer!!! Two toddlers/preschoolers take lots of energy...and prayers!

We have busy summer too. Rob was sworn into the Navy last week, and he'll leave for 12 weeks beginning Sept. 1. We don't know where we'll be going after that...but TX is one of the states we're considering. (Corpus Christi to be exact.)

Your kids are adorable, of course, and you're doing such a great job with them!

Hugs and blessings,
Jody

Ohilda said...

Happy belated birthday Tiffany!!!

Tammy, the kids are gorgeous (as always). I can't get over how big Tiana is getting, and that Connor...oh my! I could eat him up!

Hugs,

Ohilda

Andrea Nielsen said...

I have been reading about conner and his new prosthetic on the ACLD yahoo group... His "little foot" is just like my daughters ( i think). She also wears a slipper prosthetic on her left foot. She has a small foot and little toe buds on that foot. She is doing beautiful and has been wearing her prothesis for over 9 months now. Boy, she can sure be hard on that foot sometimes though... would be nice if they were a bit more durable!
Best of luck!
Andrea
ourchinatreasure.blogspot.com