Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl







Today Tiana turns 5 years old. It is just not possible for me to adequately express my love for this sweet child. I often wonder what I have done in life to deserve to be her mommy. As happy as I am to have that honor, my heart breaks for her birth parents, and the loss they must feel not having her in their lives. Without invading her privacy it was very evident by a letter they left that she was deeply loved, but because of her cleft lip were unable to get her the care she needed. I pray on this day and everyday that somehow they have peace with their decision. I wish they knew how loved and cherished she is.




I took her to have birthday photos done today and of course as always she hammed it up in front of the camera. She makes the photographers job very easy. I have downloaded a few.








Happy Birthday My Sweet Baby!! I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!








Love,


Mommy

4 comments:

Jules said...

Happy Birthday Tiana!! I was thinking of you all today as you share a birthday with our Thomas. The new photos are just beautiful.
Love & Hugs,
Julie (and of course, Rory)

Marian said...

Have a terrific birthday Tiana!! I cannot believe how fast time has flown! The photos are adorable and I know the subject has to be even cuter in person!

Ohilda said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, sweet girl! You are as beautiful as ever.

Tammy, she is getting so big. I LOVE the Halloween dress on her.

Hugs,

Ohilda

jodyfoznot said...

Happy birthday to your sweet Tiana! Sorry for the late wish...we were gone over hers--and subsequently Seht's--birthdays to visit Rob in Rhode Island.

I hope her day was wonderful!!! I'm sure you had just as much fun planning her party as she did being the guest of honor!

Love and hugs,
Jody