Sunday, May 25, 2008

Family Day

Sweetie Pie :)
Cutie :)
Waiting for Ge Ge (Guh Guh)
Handsome boy

Being Silly
Waiting on the ice cream
hmmmmmm Good Stuff!!
I like it too!!

I am sorry it has been so long since my last post. There has been so much sadness going on, first with the cyclone in India, then the horrific earthquake in China, and most recently with the tragic death of Stephen Curtis and Mary Beth Chapman's youngest daughter. I just have not had the "energy" to sit down and post.




Christopher graduating last year and then moving in with my brother in August has also been tough on this mom. I miss him more than words can express and while we text on a daily basis, and he pops in now and then, I still miss his daily presence. Today was his day off and our little family had a BBQ complete with homemade ice cream. It was so good to have all my children together, if only for a few hours.




Tiffany, Tiana, and Connor enjoyed having their Ge Ge home too. :)




Hope you enjoy today's photos

3 comments:

Solomon Family said...

YUM......home made ice cream!!!!! Nothing better!!!
Sounds like you all had a great day!!!

Laura

Anonymous said...

What precious little ice cream hounds!! I love browsing all your photos!You defintely have a bunch of photogenic kiddos!

A family day sounds like just what the Dr. Ordered and ice cream always makes for a good time!

Steffi said...

Cute pictures!