Friday, May 2, 2008

Outdoor Fun

Tee-Ball fun
SWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Turn
I'm getting the hang of it

Jump Jump Jump!!!1
Tiana and Molly
Wow!!!!!!!!!! Connor pets Molly


Today's pictures are of the kids just having fun outside. I bought Tiana a tee-ball set today and both she and Connor are really enjoying it. The one pic of Connor and Molly(the dog), is nothing short of a miracle. When he came home 2 months ago, he was terrified of the dogs. There was a time I did not think he would ever warm up to them, however slowly but surely it is beginning to happen. :)

2 comments:

2China4Ayla said...

I am so glad Connor is warming up to Molly. I am always amazed by children with limb differences - nothing can stop them....check him out holding that bat! Tiana is a little ray of sunshine as always!

Ana Cristina said...

Hi, It's a quite nice blog! The kids are adorable! God bless you!
Regards from Portugal.