Tuesday, April 8, 2008

OH MY!!! LOOK WHAT THING 3 DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mama look at all that hair!
side view
A bad 80's do!
Mom I think I look cute! :)


OH MY!!! OH MY!!!! OH MY!!!!!! Tiana is so lucky she is my 3rd child, and I have been down this road before. I was in my room folding clothes and she had just finished dinner and was watching a little TV before bath time. Well from the looks of her hair the TV program must have been boring. Now you may be thinking what are scissors doing lying around the house, I promise you they were not. They were in a drawer in the kitchen. The little Miss is getting just a tad too independent and those scissors will be finding a new home up high immediately.


Her new hair do reminds me of a bad haircut from the early 80's, you know the ones that were short in the front and sides and then long in the back? While out of town this weekend I saw someone with the same cut and thought to myself "you mean people still wear that style" I think this was payback. lol!!!!! What makes it worse is our hair stylist is OFF ON WEDNESDAY'S so we have to wait until Thursday morning to TRY and shape up her hair. Be sure to check back on Thursday to see what new do she will be sporting. I told her its a good thing the weather is warm now, because her hair is gonna be short. :)


Where is the tequila, mama could use a drink. ;)

No comments: